Hello there! I’m Stephanie and thanks for stopping by.
I am wife to Matt, the unexpected love of my life and mum to the Little Man, a cheeky four year old through the gift of adoption.
A child of the 70’s. I once was a stuffy corporate type, but these days you will find hanging out at uni as I redefine myself as a visual designer
I am the half glass full kinda of girl, but very much a realist too!
I started this blog after being diagnosed with depression. It’s my little space as a way to connect with others and to share good share stuff
More about me:
- I love Jesus, who gives me a purpose for life.
- I love creating memories, and capturing memories with a digital device.
- I love photography – I am the one who is happy to get out of bed to get that photo of the sunrise.
- I love being creative – being at uni has allowed me to explore my creativity, you can find me playing with colour, fonts, images and getting my hands cover in paint or ink.
- I love good food – both of cooking and eating it. Know a good place to eat, let me know!
- I love to share stories on subjects I find useful or love.
- I’d love a tidy house, unfortunately cleaning is not part of my DNA.
I am endeavouring to live a life that counts, and being in the moment.
I am blessed to be living in Sydney with my two boys!
Please feel free to connect with me here:
Thanks for stopping by!