Do you like shopping for presents?
I have to admit it but I love to shop! I love the research and sourcing of presents. My aim always to buy the perfect present. And the perfect present is one where the receiver delights in and will engage with it. Let’s just say that with 11 nephews and nieces between M and I, I have had more than ample opportunity to practice.
That said, I am finding these days with the tweens and the teenagers, that gift cards are much preferred than actually gifts themselves.
Currently it’s birthday party season for us, so present buying is a common activity at the moment!
The following are the top 6 presents that my 4 year old boy loves this year.
- Lego – need I say more except that they have revamped a product range to fit the 4-7 age bracket – branded Juniors. Additionally, there is also a broader range of Duplo for both boys and girls
- Hungry Caterpillar Game – games are great for learning to play by the rules and patience. I have to say the we are all learning patience playing games together. M and I love board games so it is lovely to be able share this with the Little Man.
- Playmobile Pirate Ship – this came in bits and was a big present from Grandma. It took the hubby about 2 hours to put it together, definitely worth the effort, as the Little Man is happy to move the parts of the ship and play
- Planes Walkie Talkie – the Little Man is in awe of this and is still working out that he has to stop pushing the talk button!
- Box set of Mr Men Books – the Little Man just adores this, we read at least one or two Mr Men books a day. There is also a box set of Little Miss books too!
- Hot Wheels Hyper Racer – nothing like a short sound and light show, followed by a speeding car that spins around.
What are your favourite gifts to give a four year old? What are some clever gifts you have seen.
Joining Jess for IBOT today.